Contact our Springfield, Ohio Criminal Defense Lawyers today.
Being presented with criminal charges can be overwhelming. You may find yourself worrying about the extensive legal process that is about to begin, which can include an arraignment, a preliminary hearing, a bail hearing, trial, and possibly a sentencing hearing.
The best way to argue against charges facing you or a loved one will depend on whether:
- The charge is a misdemeanor or felony.
- The accused has a history of misdemeanor or felony convictions.
- The accused has a history of mental illness or victimization, such as abuse.
- Another person was injured or killed as a result of the alleged crime.
- Property was damaged as a result of the alleged crime.
Working with the experienced criminal defense attorneys at Wright & Schulte’s Springfield, Ohio office means you get personalized, expert legal defense at every hearing and at trial. We’ll gather witnesses, scrutinize police reports, and aggressively represent you at trial.
Some of the cases in which we can successfully defend the rights of the accused include charges of:
- Drug offenses
- Sex offenses
- Manslaughter, involuntary manslaughter, homicide, vehicular homicide and other violent crimes
- Traffic offenses
- Property-related crimes, such as theft, robbery, larceny, burglary, arson, trespassing and possession of stolen property
- Juvenile crimes
- Domestic violence
- White collar offenses, including embezzlement, identity theft, money laundering, insider trading, fraud, bribery and forgery
- Kidnapping and extortion (Extortion, also referred to as blackmail, is defined as the act of illegally trying to obtain money, property or other items of value through force.)
Get a Free Case Evaluation
Our success is the result of hard work coupled with skilled negotiation and aggressive litigation. Our Springfield attorneys bring these qualities to every case they handle.